Bike Trade-In Program
Our Trade-In Program is designed for Bike Store quality level bikes with model year 2005 or newer and an original price of $400 or more. Bring your bike in today and trade-up, you'll be glad you did.
- Valuations assume all original parts (or better) are on the bike for valuation.
- Department store level bikes do not qualify (such as Huffy, Magna, Next or similar bike brands)
- Tandems do not qualify
- If you bike is not in the database, it can still be valued but the process will take 24 hours
- Your used bike trade-in value must be at least $150 to be eligible
- Your bike should be clean, functioning and in sellable condition
- If your bike needs major service and/or major parts, you will have to pay for the needed items and have the work done before we can take your bike as a trade. Either one of our stores can coordinate this process for you
- The serial number must be clearly visible and not defaced or destroyed
What To Bring
- A valid driver's license
- Of course, the bike
- Any chargers, manuals and or accessories that go with the bike
- Receipts for any upgrades made to the bike
- We log your valid driver's license number as I.D.
- We log the bike's serial number
- We have you sign a statement that says the bike is yours to sell