$24.99 - $26.99
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
$44.99 - $76.49
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
$24.99 - $27.59
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$19.99 - $20.09
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$19.99 - $24.99
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • ISO 559
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
$35.00 - $39.99
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The extra-thick tread rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. And with 3 glass and thorn-thwarting layers, the Survivor has superior puncture protection as well.
For a great all-around mountain bike tire, Serfas gives you the Karver LT. The Karver boasts medium-height knobs in the center for speed and taller knobs on the sides for excellent cornering. It can be used as both a front and rear tire.
Mountain bike tires: there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well.
$60.00 - $74.99
The Maxxis Ardent is the do-it-all trail tire. An aggressive tread in high-volume casing designed for great traction, the Ardent doesn't forget the racer, offering large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs. - Folding bead - EXO Protection Model offers extreme sidewall cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible - Aggressive, high-volume tread
Confidently charge that tough line with Maxxis' High Rollers beneath you. - Popular and versatile tread design translates well to all mountain bike disciplines - Ramped and grooved center lugs reduce rolling resistance and provide straight-line control, side lugs offer stability at higher speeds and a sharp edge to hold corners - 2.35 UST tires feature 120tpi LUST casing and dual-compound tread
Giant's Revel Tire has lots of volume and plenty of grip with its all-conditions tread design. A near-continuous center tread rolls fast over a variety of surfaces, and the side knobs bite in corners and the loose stuff.
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
$21.00 - $37.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
Have you ever found yourself stuck in a rainstorm and wondering if the tires on your bike will get you home safely? The Cruz tire's All Weather tread pattern wicks water away from the key contact points on the tire while the shallow tread blocks facilitate an efficient, low resistance roll. So, enjoy an extra cup of coffee at the cafe knowing that you don't have to race the storm home...you'll be cruising home with confidence. Features Urban Barrier Protection. Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility Conditions: Pavement, Bike Path Compound: Fast Rolling Bead: Wire - 26" Flat Guard: 1018g, Flat Guard casing - 29" Flat Guard: 1053g, Flat Guard casing - 29" Comp: 770g, Durable casing
Have you ever found yourself stuck in a rainstorm and wondering if the tires on your bike will get you home safely? The Cruz tire's All Weather tread pattern wicks water away from the key contact points on the tire while the shallow tread blocks facilitate an efficient, low resistance roll. So, enjoy an extra cup of coffee at the cafe knowing that you don't have to race the storm home...you'll be cruising home with confidence. Features Urban Barrier Protection. Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility Conditions: Pavement, Bike Path Compound: Fast Rolling Bead: Wire - 26" Flat Guard: 1018g, Flat Guard casing
The Slick is the tire for those year-round, all-weather commuters. The Slick utilizes a smooth center for rolling efficiency and deep outer grooves for enhanced control in wet conditions. - Usage: Trekking / Comfort - Conditions: Dry to Wet / Pavement - Compound: Distance - Casing: Durable - Bead: Wire - 26": 540g - 29": 979g - 700c: 505g
The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
- Aggressive cross country/all mountain tire that excels in loose terrain and provides unsurpassed traction on hardpack - Bread: Wire
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
$49.99 - $67.49
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
Page 1 of 3 Next page